No products in the cart.
Send cards directly!
Rather than mailing the card to yourself to be written and then mailing it out yourself, we can save you time by sending the card directly to the recipient on your behalf.
1. Select the card of your choice and before you add the item to the cart, you will see an add-on option for the service.
2. Write the exact message you would like your card to say.
3. Select the date you would like your card to be sent out (please allow up to 3 days for the card to be sent out if you wish to send immediately). Keep in mind that shipping times are variable and with COVID-19, there are unpredictable shipping delays.
4. In checkout, please put down the recipient’s address as the shipping address. Your billing address will be the return/from address.
5. Place your order and we will write your card and mail it out in an envelope on your selected shipping date.
*Please review all order details before completing your order. This includes double-checking your card delivery address and proofreading your written message!
*Please note that you cannot have any other items in your cart if you wish to use the service*
Your cards will be handwritten by the IMPAPER team in blue or black ink!
A photo will be sent to your order email to confirm the card was written and sent.
We charge a $3 fee for this service for every card you want to be sent directly to the recipient.
Please select the date you would like your card to be sent out (please allow up to 3 days for the card to be sent out if you wish the card to be sent out immediately).
Keep in mind that shipping times are variable and with COVID-19, there are unpredictable shipping delays.
All orders are shipped via untracked letter mail from Alberta, Canada.
Canada Delivery Information
Canadian letters will be sent out through Canada Post Mail.
Canada Post’s delivery mail standard time typically depends on the recipient’s location. Canada Post DOES NOT guarantee delivery times for letter mail.
Alberta: Three business days
All other provinces: Four business days
United States and International Delivery Information
International letters will be sent out either through USPS or Canada Post.
Delivery standards are typically 4-7 business days and can be up to 21 business days for certain international countries.
Canada Post and USPS DO NOT guarantee delivery times for letter mail.
We will do our best to ensure your card is written properly and sent out on time.
IMPAPER is not responsible for the following customer order submissions:
– Spelling and grammatical errors. If our team catches any errors, we will go ahead and fix it. However, not every error can be caught.
– Errors in delivery and shipping address. Please double-check at checkout!
IMPAPER cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or delayed mail in transit.
Once a stamped letter is delivered to Canada Post or USPS we no longer have control. Letters are sent untracked and we cannot provide a delivery status. You will need to check-in with the recipient if you want to confirm if they received it.
Our company name will not be shown on anything besides the actual card (on the back side).